Overkill Software announced today a free late-game content update for PayDay 2. The Death Wish update adds loads of new content like masks, achievements, and a brand new Death Wish difficulty.
PayDay 2′s Death Wish update will include the following key features.
- A new difficulty level – The DEATH WISH UPDATE is the second late-game update for PAYDAY 2. It allows players to explore the new Death Wish difficulty for every heist available. No one knows how the Death Wish difficulty alters a heist – bridges that were whole are now destroyed, skylights in buildings roofs have appeared and if I were you I’d be careful to use the wrong ingredients while cooking meth…
- A free melee weapon – Still not difficult enough? Have a pair of Brass Knuckles on the house and make it a real challenge. The “350K” brass knuckles packs the punch of 350,000 community members.
- Two new enemy types – Two new enemy types have been added to the game; the GENSEC Elite SWAT’s and the haunting, LMG-wielding Elite Bulldozer!
- 35 new achievements to unlock – Players will have a whopping 35 new difficulty related achievements to unlock.
- 50% off on all PAYDAY 2 DLC – In order to be able to handle this challenge, all PAYDAY 2 DLC’s on Steam are 50% off during the launch weekend of the Death Wish update.
Be sure to visit the official PayDay 2 Death Wish page for the latest details. Read on after the break to check out the trailer.